1. Room Check In & Check Out Times
- Check in is at 12.30 md – 2.00 pm
- Check out is at 11am – 12.00 md
- A current Passport or Government Issued Photo Identification Card is required at the moment of check-in.
- We can arrange for early check-ins or late check-outs with prior notification. Without prior notification, we can only offer them subject to availability.
Children under 12 Years:
- Children under 12 years old cost $10.00 per kid, per night with breakfast included.
- Children rates do not include 15% VAT taxes neither 2% taxes.
2. Reservations policies
- A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation.
- Room rates are based for 1 or 2 persons.
- Extra person has an additional cost. Children from 12 years old and up are counted as an adult. The cost is $20.00 per night. Children pay 50% off. (See the cost of children under 12 years)
- Breakfast are included in room rates
- All room rates do not include 15% VAT tax neither 2% tourism tax.
- Once the credit card is received, guests will receive a confirmation booking containing the reservation´s details.
- Rooms should be covered once guests guest make check in at the hotel.
- Reducing the number of guests once paid the reservation, it is up to the hotel to decide if they apply penalties or refunds.
3. Cancellations policies, No show & Dates changes
- Cancellation of booking made 7 days before date of arrival, applies the charge of 50% of the reservation.
- Cancellation of reservation made 2 days before date of arrival, applies the penalty of 100% of the reservation
- If the room is marked as non-cancelable, non-refundable or similar penalty of 100% applies regardless of the date you request cancellation.
- We apply this policy without exception. Securing a reservation with a credit card means that you accept the terms of our cancellation policy.
- No show
- If you present a situation and have to make an early check out prior you departure date or if you just not present at the hotel knowns as no show, is considered as cancellation and there is no reimbursements.
- Date Changes
- Any changes to the dates of your reservation must be received at least 7 days prior to your original arrival date and have to be sent via email. Changes are subject to availability.
4. Holiday & Special dates.
- A total cancellation of your reservation in the holiday season – Easter (Semana Santa), Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year (December 15 to January 15), national holidays, and special events are required.
- There are no reimbursements on holiday’s season & special dates.
5. Payment method:
- We accept payment in cash: American dollars or Nicaraguan cordobas.
- Also, credit card are accepted as a payment method. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cords, US dollars)
- No checks are accepted. If you wish, you can pay the balance by bank transfer before your arrival to the following account:
- Number 3573-07149
- Account in USD
- Bank BAC
- Name: ISLA GRANDE S.A.
If you have any questions about these policies please do not hesitate to contact us.